What’s so awesome about working for Element 74?
We describe our team as a work family. Though we all come from diverse backgrounds, we are a tight-knit group that constantly pushes each other to be our best. Each of us have our own expertise and talents, and when those are combined, we can achieve anything.
We always mix creative work with plenty of fun and collaboration. We’re learning new things and challenging ourselves every day. Interested? Fill out the form below today. We’d love to talk to you! While you’re at it, check us out on social media for a glimpse into our environment.
A Support Specialist is responsible for answering support related phone calls and managing emails along with our internal ticketing system. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude to our potential and existing clients. Typical support request consists of web site modification assistance, web site questions, email setup assistance, technical issues with emails and other miscellaneous support requests.
Who We Are
The Element 74 Environment & Culture
- We’re passionate about making a mark in the digital space, and we do that through Website Development, Software Development & Digital Marketing
- Our process is a personalized take on an Agile workplace—we work in teams, 2-week sprints of production, and rely on prioritization and digital tools to get our work done efficiently
- We’re a family. At the end of the day, the work we do is important, but not nearly as important as the people we do it with.
Our Ideal Team Player
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- Self-starter that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Is comfortable communicating thoughts and opinions
- Performs well on projects with a high level of focus and intensity on the work at hand
- Organized, creative, and motivated
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job with these primary job responsibilities:
- Monitor & filter incoming internal and external support requests via phone and emails
- Log all incoming calls with all the necessary details that are essential to troubleshoot the issue
- Manage incoming emails through our internal ticketing system, manage all records and update clients once an issue has been resolved.
- Assist clients setting up their email accounts on various mobile devices along with 3rd party email clients
- Constant collaboration with the rest of the support team members on daily issues, managing the current workload and prioritizing tasks daily basis
Who You Are
Preferred Competencies & Experience
- Basic to moderate HTML knowledge
- Basic understanding of content management systems
- Understanding of core functions of WordPress CMS and the ability to edit/create and update pages/posts along with plugin management
- Ability to work with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of latest web designing and components under the hood
- Understanding of basic web hosting technologies, server operating systems and platforms such as physical vs. cloud hosting solutions
- Basic understanding of various email hosting techniques and platforms such as POP/IMAP, Hosted Exchange and Office 365
- Basic understanding of configuring mobile devices or 3rd party email clients for hosted IMAP accounts and Exchange accounts
- Exposure to Linux & Windows based server management tools such as cPanel/WHM and Plesk
- Exposure to Windows server management tools and understanding of latest Windows server operating systems
- Exposure to common database types such as MySQL and MSSQL and ability to work with database management tools such as MS SSMS and PHPMyAdmin
- Experience in Windows Server administration and related services (Active Directory, DNS, IIS, MSSQL)
Skills Required :
- Self-motivated and driven to constantly learn, adapt, and grow.
- Must be customer service oriented with the ability to work well as a team.
- Ability to research and troubleshoot unfamiliar issues to resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Client contacts via phone and emails
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, pay attention to details and excellent documentation skills
- Logical and well-oriented troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized, and have the ability to complete projects and assignments with little supervision on time
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor
The Nitty Gritty
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:30 (with flex time available)
- Position Requirements
- Possession of a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Must excel in a team atmosphere
Element 74, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer