The Tri-State Advertising and Marketing Professionals hosted the 2017 American Advertising Awards on Friday, February 24.
This local competition is the first step in the three-tier American Advertising Federation competition, which celebrates creative excellence in advertising.
Element 74 took home eight ADDY awards this year, including five bronze and three silver awards. They are listed as follows:
- Valle Catholic School Foundation – Silver (Website)
- Valle Catholic School Foundation – Silver (Videography)
- Happy Slaptowitz’s Toy Bash – Silver (Website)
- Humane Society of Southeast Missouri – Bronze (Website)
- Safe House for Women – Bronze (Website)
- Respire Haiti – Bronze (Website)
- Serenity Hospice Care: Jack’s Story – Bronze (Videography)
- Christopher Columbus Condos – Bronze (User experience)
As a team, we’ve made huge progress towards improving our processes and increasing our standards. We are incredibly proud of our achievements – but most of all, we are proud of Chris Edmonds, Element 74 President and CEO, for being recognized as this year’s Silver Medal Award winner. With this award, Chris was celebrated for his outstanding achievements and creative excellence in the industry.
He has worked hard to grow his small business that started out creating websites for local companies to a 21-person team that produces comprehensive digital solutions for clients across the globe. We are proud of Chris and the rest of our team for a successful 2016 and look forward to a bigger, brighter 2017!