5. January 2012 14:17
Adding a YouTube video to your website is quick and simple if you're using EasyPost. Just follow the steps below:
1. Login to your EasyPost, navigate to Site Editor and Edit the page where you want to add the video.
2. Open a new tab or window in your browser. Go to YouTube and find the video you want to share on your website.
3. Under the video, select Share and then select Embed. You will see a short string of code. Copy that code. (Advanced: To change the size of your video player, choose one of the standards from the thumbnail choices YouTube provides or enter custom dimensions before copying the code.)
4. Go back to your EasyPost page, and switch to the HTML view. Paste the video code where you want it to display on your page.*
5. Switch back to the Design view, and you should see the YouTube video player loaded with the video of your choice. Select Update to save the page.
*Note - If you're adding the video in the middle of content, make sure to add the video tag before or after other strings of code.