Email Setup- Outlook 2007 ---- Click Here To Download The .pdf File
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click on Tools button and click Account Settings in the drop down menu.
3. Click on New from the options under the E-mail. Choose Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, which is the first option then click Next.
4. Type your name, your email address and password then click Next.
5. Click on Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types then click Next.
6. Now select Internet Email from the options displayed in the pop up window then click Next.
7. Now account type should be POP3.
(i) Incoming mail server would be mail2.element74.com.
(ii) Outgoing mail server would be smtp2.element74.com
NOTE: firstname.lastname@example.org is just an example and it would be your complete email address.
Complete the rest of the required information and instead of clicking next, click More Settings.
8.In the More Settings pop up window select the Outgoing Server tab and make sure the first check box which says “My Outgoing Server(SMTP) Requires Authentication” is selected. Click "Use Same Settings As My Incoming Mail Server".
9.Click the next tab Connection and make sure "Connect Using My Local Area Network (LAN)" is selected.
10. Select the Advanced tab and check the port numbers. It should be “110" for Incoming Server POP3) and should be “25" for Outgoing Server (SMTP). If you ISP blocks port "25" then you might try "2525".
11.You now have the option of leaving a copy of messages on the server. Check the box "Leave A Copy Of Message On The Server" and select the number of days you want those messages to remain in the server.
12. Click Ok.
13. Click Next.
14. Click Finish.
You have now successfully setup your email on Outlook.
NOTE: This setup only works for email provided and hosted by Element74. It will not work on your personal mail such as gmail, yahoo mail, hotmail, ect.