We are pleased to offer you a new service—the Select Payment Plan. Now you can have your payment deducted automatically from your current checking or savings account.
The Select Payment Plan will help you in several ways:
Download the Payment Plan form
- It saves time – fewer checks to write.
- Helps meet your commitment in a convenient and timely manner – even if you’re on vacation or out of town.
- No lost or misplaced statements, your payment is always on time – it helps maintain good credit.
- It saves postage.
- It’s easy to sign up for, easy to cancel.
- No late charges.
Here’s how the Select Payment Plan works:
You authorize regularly scheduled payments to be made from your checking or savings account. Then, just sit back and relax. Your payments will be made automatically on the specified day. A proof of payment will appear on your bank statement. The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization. If the amount of your payment changes, we will notify you at least 15 days before payment date. The Select Payment Plan is dependable, flexible, convenient and easy. To take advantage of this service, complete the attached authorization form and return it to us.
All you need to do is:
- Mark the line before type of account to indicate whether your payment will be deducted from your checking or savings account.
- Fill in your information, financial institution name and location, and date.
- Fill in your account number and routing number or send a copy of a voided check containing same information.
- Fax form to 573-651-3221 or email to email@example.com
NOTE: Be sure to sign the form!